- How much is shipping?
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for any order of $75 or more. Please subscribe to our email newsletter to get periodically updates on free shipping deals!
- Shipping rates are based on the following conditions:
- Under $25.00: $4.95
- $25.00 ~ $49.99: $5.95
- $50.00 ~ $74.99: $6.95
- How can I track my order?
- Please use the link Track Order to check on the status of your package. If you have any question, please contact us at email@example.com
- How long will I receive my order?
- You should expect to receive your products within 14 days. Most of our products are made on demand. Please allow us 2-3 business days to process your order and another 5-7 business days for shipping process. You can always use the link Track Order to check the status of your order.
- I ordered several items in a purchase but only receive one.
- Since many of our products are printed on demand and handled by different manufacturers, they might be shipped separately.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
- If your shirt doesn't fit and you want to exchange for a different size, please make sure that the item has been unworn and send it back to:
- Attention: Exchanges - Size
- True Passion Styles
- 7517 Lockman Ln
- Beltsville, MD 20705
- Please note that you are responsible for the reshipping fee!
- If you receive a defective item, please take photos of the item and email us FIRST at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send it back to the manufacturer. We offer a "30 Days Money Back Guarantee". You will be refunded the amount of you purchased item(s) as soon as we receive your returned package.
- Please note that we cannot offer you a refund or exchange after 30 days.
SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES SPECIFICATIONS
- What is the sizing information of shirts?
- What quality of shirts can I expect?
- We use finest shirts from trusted brands such as District Clothing, Gildan, and American Apparel. Our primary printing method is Direct to Garment (DTG) which is a method where a printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs.